Monday, July 1, 2013

Life Journal Book. A Book For The Everyday Woman.

 
Life Journal Book




New Life Journal Book
A Book for the Everyday Woman.

Printable Product

Life Journal Book is a planner, journal, recipe book, project planner, and mini album all in one! Get yours here
 
 Complete kit includes:

22 journal pages
3 covers
1 spine
Monthly calendar page
Weekly Planner Page
Daily Planner page
Life Journal Intro page
Recipe Intro Page
Photos intro page
planner intro page
Project planner page
36 tabs
4 photo frames
Recipe pages
Notes page
Lists/shopping list page
2 bookmark sets

PDF FORMAT

PERSONAL USE ONLY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Marion for the great organizer. I've been searching for quite a while to find something that was not only functional, but beautiful as well. I thought that I would have to resort to designing my own. This wonderful piece of art that you are offering at such a great price is truly appreciated. One question though...that lovely supple angel paper is impossible to find in Northern Alberta, Canada. Do you think that I could substitute it with thin foam sheets without destroying the integrity of your product? Maybe I should try to find some online? If you know of any suppliers I could contact I would be greatful. May God bless you and your family as you make your way back to California where your true riches are. Sincerely, Carmella Hill